Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made (Book 1)

 Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made (Book 1) - by: Stephan Pastis

Written by: Stephan Pastis

Published: 2013

Genre: Fiction

Age Group: 8 yrs+

Reading Level: 3rd Grade+

Page Count: 294 pg.

Book Series: 1 out of 7 books
    
POV (Point of View): 1st person

Content Warning: n/a

Notes: This is a super cute book and I found myself laughing out loud the whole time. My family probably thought I was crazy, that is until they read it too. Timmy's perspective is super funny to read and the way that he views certain things in life is hilarious. Disney actually made a movie and I was really looking forward to watching it until I realized that it is unfortunately no longer on Disney+ so I have to wait until it gets back on there.

Summary: Timmy Failure, someday he will build his multimillion-dollar detective agency. But right now, he has to face certain challenges, such as his; mother, school, best friend, and polar bear. He is stuck with his mother's closet as business headquarters and Total as his assistant, a fat polar bear who is obsessed with rice crispy treats. Timmy and Total work together to solve many mysteries while facing the challenges of being a child. Will Timmy be able to solve the next case while still keeping his detective agency Total Failure Inc. running?

If you have any book suggestions or ideas please let me know in the comments below! Thank you! :)

Image Source: https://www.amazon.com/Timmy-Failure-Mistakes-Were-Made/dp/076366927X

Comments

Popular Posts